Friday, April 30, 2010

Wrath of Lamb April 30/10

Today is my 8th wedding anniversary. And Sunday will be 14 years since I met my beautiful wife Louise. I want to say 'Happy anniversary, honey. I love you.' This will probably come as surprise to most people, but I'm not always the easiest guy to live with. And for eight years now, my wife has stood by my side, through thick and thin. I've really put her through the ringer sometimes. But she always supports me and I can't thank her enough for it.

She is truly my best friend.

She's so incredibly beautiful, intelligent, talented and sweet. And with just the right amount of cynicism and f-you attitude to keep it interesting. She has given me the most amazing son in the world, and although life can get pretty hectic and stressful at times, she is always my rock. It's easy to lose sight sometimes of just how important the people you love are in your life, but I will try to never take my best friend for granted.

I love you, Weezy. Thank you for sticking it out with me. Happy anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment