Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wrath of Lamb April 21/10

The BC government is throwing out two and a half million doses of unused swine flu vaccine, because it is expired. Wow... That whole H1N1 thing sure seems like it was a big joke now, doesn't it? Remember when people were standing in line for hours at clinics, only to get turned away, because they didn't have enough vaccine? I'll admit... I got sucked into the hype... I got my shot... I was convinced the swine flu was gonna be a huge deal... I mean, why would my government lie to me?

Well, they did.

I would love to see a very thorough investigation done, to see how much influence the drug companies had on feeding the global fear of the swine flu. Because it seems the drug companies and the hand sanitizer people are the ones who really benefitted from it all. The rest of us lost big time. We lost time out of our lives getting these stupid shots, we probably shaved a few minutes off our lifespan due to worry and stress, and now we have a multi-million dollar bill to pay off as taxpayers.

Don't trust the drug companies, and don't trust the government.

Fight the power.


No comments:

Post a Comment