Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wrath of Lamb April 14/10

I think I need help.

It seems I can't... stop... stalking... Steve Martin. He's my comedy idol, and I've always wanted to meet him. I don't know why. I've made two very serious attempts, both last year. It didn't happen, but I did get to see him live twice. I thought I was done... I even said to Dylan that I was finished chasing old men around the continent.

But then this....

Steve Martin, Owen Wilson and Jack Black are going to be in Tofino filming a movie next month. Tofino! A tiny little seaside town... If I can get up there, I know I'll be able to meet him. I just know it. No! No! I can't. But it's gonna drive me crazy, being down here in Victoria, knowing Steve Martin is just a few hours away.

I really think I need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment