Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Wrath of Lamb April 07/10

Well, once again it looks like the Canadian dollar is on par with the U-S. And they say it will probably exceed the American dollar in the next week or so. I remember when this happened a few years ago. It took so long for prices to become fair, that by the time it was adjusted, the loonie was back below the US dollar.
I'm talking about stuff like books, magazines and greeting cards. I bought a book yesterday at the grocery store. It was $11.95 US or $16.95 Canadian. I paid $16.95... five bucks more... even though our dollars are now even. Doesn't seem fair, does it? I'll bet once again, they take their sweet time making the prices more fair. So, I say, in the meantime, go out and buy a bunch of American cash, and the next time you're buying a book or a magazine, pay the American amount with your US money. They would have to honour it, I would think. And if they give you a hard time, show them you mean business with your American money, and pull out a gun and shoot them.




No comments:

Post a Comment