Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wrath of Lamb April 08/10

It seems weird, but there are some people on TV who make me cringe everytime I see them, and I find myself hating them without ever having met them. A tight little ball of hot rage bubbles up inside me whenever I see Rick Campanelli on my television screen. He's one of the hosts of ET Canada, and I hate him. He might be the nicest guy in the world in person, but everytime I see him I want to punch that stupid smile off his face. He sounds like a 12-year old boy.He started out on MuchMusic, as 'Rick the Temp', and I didn't like him back then, either, but I was like 'Well, at least he's just a temp'.

Fifteen years later, and he's still on TV.

Something about entertainment show hosts... I also can't stand Ben Mulroney. He looks orange, and he's got a hair-do like a gay Dracula. But again, who knows? Maybe he's the nicest guy in the world. But I've heard he's a real douchebag.

No comments:

Post a Comment