Monday, May 3, 2010

Wrath of Lamb May 03/10

Dear Victoria Weather -

What the hell is your problem lately? What's with all the wind and the cold? Like, seriously. This is supposed to be Victoria, not freakin' Sleepy Hollow. It's officially been Spring for a month and a half now, but I haven't put shorts on once yet. I mean, it's May for God's sake. The first wind storm was kinda cool... hey, even the first two or three were kinda cool, but now it's getting ridiculous. And I don't appreciate how you throw in one nice day here and there, just to give us all a false sense that maybe this blustery nightmare is over. So, weather, I know you're busy, and you probably get a lot of mail, but I hope you read this and you tone down the wind and the rain and the cold, and let Spring do its thing. I've enclosed a sef-addressed stamped envelope and an 8x10 of you last July, during happier times. Please autograph and return.

Thanks. Yours Sincerely,

Jason Lamb.


No comments:

Post a Comment