Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wrath of Lamb April 22/10

Avatar comes out on DVD today. So, it's official... I will probably never see it. I kind of wear it like a badge of honour... the punk rocker in me likes the fact that I've never seen the biggest movie ever made. I've also never seen Titanic. Both James Cameron movies. Weird. I actually kind of get off on watching people's reactions... 'You've never seen Titanic? You've never seen Avatar? What's wrong with you?' Listen, man, I don't have to watch something just cause everyone else has... I'm not bound by your RULES, man!

My wife has also never seen Titanic or Avatar, and I think that's one of the things that keeps our love so alive and strong.

I actually tried to see Avatar, shortly after it came out. I got to the theatre an hour before showtime, and it was sold out all night. That made we want to see it even less. So, James Cameron... once again you're not getting my twenty bucks! Ha! Take that. Hurts a bit, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment