Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wrath of Lamb July 14/10

There's a story this week, about the police receiving a bunch of complaints about an alarm company that is going door-to-door looking for business. They are really aggressive, and use heavy-handed tactics to pressure people, including refusing to leave when asked to. In fact, one of these boneheads came by my house and bothered my wife the other day. First of all, who conducts business door-to-door these days?

What is this, the fifties??!

I can't stand high-pressure sales people, and when they come to your door, it's even worse. So I give to you... three things you can do to get these people to leave.

Number 1: After their spiel, just say... 'I'm definitely interested in your alarm services, but first, let me tell you about Jesus'.

Number 2: Say 'Do you mind coming back tomorrow? I'm a little busy... today is the day I clean my guns'.

And number 3: Invite them in, and as they enter, start rubbing your crotch vigorously, with a big smile on your face... then shout to the back of your house... 'I gots another one, Jeb! Get the oil ready!!!'.

No comments:

Post a Comment