Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Wrath of Lamb March 23/10

I had an interesting night last night. After we put our 2-year old to bed around 7pm, I lay down on the couch to watch TV. I must've been tired, because I crashed right out. Around 9:30pm, my wife woke me up and told me to go to bed and said 'Did you hear the car accident outside?'. No. Slept right through it. So did my boy. Then, just before midnight, my wife wakes me up again, this time saying 'There's a guy a the door, he wants us to cal the police!' I get up, and there's this young dude, shaking and obviously very scared, asking us to call the cops, because a bunch of guys in masks just broke down his door and were beating up his roommate.

Holy crap.

We call the cops, and they showed up... they talked with the guy on our front lawn for about half an hour, and we could hear sirens wailing up the street where this guy's house was. Don't know what ended up happening. But our little boy slept through the whole thing.

Like father like son.

No comments:

Post a Comment