Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wrath of Lamb December 09/09

I've noticed a resurgence of 80's styles in the last little while, and I think it's hilarious. The 80's were a terrible decade for fashion and music... trust me, I was there. And now it's all coming back into vogue. I've seen shirts with neon pink and green triangles, girls wearing big hoop earrings and scrunchies. I've even seen leg warmers. Leg warmers!

In the 80's, I was a rocker.

I didn't subscribe to the pastels and the feathered hair and the rolled up sleeves on the polo shirt. I wore a Black Sabbath t-shirt and jeans. Every single day. Everything sucked about the 80's. The hair, the fashion, and especially the music. Everybody Wang Chung tonight? What does that even mean? Everyone's dancing around, 'Everybody Wang Chung tonight!!'... maybe Wang Chung means stick a knife in the side of your head.

Please, let the 80's die.

No comments:

Post a Comment