Monday, December 7, 2009

Wrath of Lamb December 07/09

I am really bad at remembering people's names. Like really bad. Really really bad. I think maybe I come across as a snob sometimes, but running into people I've met before sends waves of panic through my entire body. Unless I've met you, say, 15 times, you can be pretty sure I don't remember your name. I do alot of 'hey man, good to see you, buddy... how are things...you?' When I'm talking to someone whose name I should remember, I do this thing where I run a rolodex through my mind.

I start in alphabetical order, hoping the name will pop into my head.

A... Anna? no. Alexis? no. Abigail? no. B... Bianca? Betty? Beth? no. Okay, C... Carol? Connie? Christine? THAT'S IT! Christine! 'So, how are things, Christine?' 'It's Wanda'.

Oh crap... I was way off.

No comments:

Post a Comment