Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Wrath of Lamb September 07/10

Well, today marks exactly two years that I've been working on the morning show here at The Zone. Two years. Wow. When I started here, I really didn't know what to expect.... I was the new guy, but I was also the old guy. Since then, I have spent every morning, five days a week, with Dylan Willows... for TWO years now. He's the first person I see in the morning... lucky lucky me.

This job has been pretty interesting... I've been on aircraft carriers, an ice cream truck, the petting zoo. I've been to tons of concerts and met hundreds of listeners, and even had the opportunity to do some charity work, which always feels good.. I want to say thanks to all the Zoners who come up to me at comedy shows and stuff, and tell me how much they love the morning show. It means alot. I still feel like the old guy sometimes, but I no longer feel like the new guy. We've got a couple young whipper-snappers here now, so I'm not the low man on the totem pole anymore.

People often ask me if Dylan and I actually hate each other... and it's a valid question... 'cause when we fight, we really fight... there's no acting there. But we always hug it out at the end, because when it comes down to it, we've grown to love each other. And I love working here, and I hope everyone wants me to stick around, so I can mark more anniversaries in the future. Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment