Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Wrath of Lamb January 19/10

We've all seen the 'L' stickers and the 'N' stickers on the backs of cars. The 'L' stands for 'Learner' while the 'N' stands for 'Novice'. Makes sense. There was even talk about putting a 'D' sticker on for people convicted of drunk driving. I like that idea.

But I have now seen something else around Victoria. On three separate occasions now, I have seen 'S' stickers. It stands for 'Senior'. I'm not sure what we're supposed to do with this information... 'Oh, there's an S sticker, I guess they're not really turning left after all'.

I think we should have all kinds of different stickers.

Maybe a 'Y' for 'Yakking on my cellphone' Or a 'T', for 'Truck driven by someone who doesn't need a truck'. Or one that I think would fly off the shelves in this town... a giant 'B' for 'Bonehead'.

No comments:

Post a Comment