Monday, January 18, 2010

Wrath of Lamb January 18/10

I'm gonna tell you a story from my youth, but I want to state very clearly, that I do not approve or condone any of the behaviour. Okay?

When I was a teenager, one of my best friends was Dan... now Dan and I used to think of ourselves as film makers, and we'd make these cheesy cops and robbers movies in his basement. Clint Eastwood Dirty Harry type stuff. Well, one day Dan got home from school and went into his room, and he noticed his mom had been cleaning in there. Now, Dan had a small bag of pot in his room, but when he looked for it, it was gone.

He went into his parents' room, and saw his bag sitting on his mother's night stand. He panicked, because he knew she had found it and was going to kill him when she got home. He called me up and was in total freak out mode. So we devised a plan.

He went to the kitchen and filled another bag with oregano, then switched it with the bag of pot. When his mom got home she said 'Dan, we need to have a talk...' She sat him down and pulled out the bag... 'What is this?!!' He laughed 'Oh, mom, ha ha, that's a prop from one of our movies, we were doing this drug bust scene, you see, look, I'll show you.' He took her to the kitchen, and showed here the empty spice jar. "I was gonna put it back, I just forgot'. What could she do?

Off scott free... Brilliant.


No comments:

Post a Comment